NEW POSTING – For Internal Applicants
Washington County – Johnson City EMS (WC/JC EMS) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Shift Captain. This is for internal applicants only. Interested individuals who meet the qualifications should complete the on-line application and upload their current resume. Applications will be received until end of business on Monday July 13, 2020. The job description can be found HERE. Promotional Testing will take place the weeks of July 13 through July 31. The promotional testing process can be found HERE.
LIEUTENANT Promotional Testing – For Internal Applicants
Current employees who wish to take the Lieutenant promotional exam may do so during the Captain Promotional process. Interested individuals who meet the qualifications and are current employees of WC/JC EMS may do so. Simply fill out the online application and select Lieutenant Testing for the desired position. No resume is required.
Washington County – Johnson City EMS is currently hiring full and part time the position of EMT, Advanced EMT, Paramedic, and Rescue Technicians.
Washington County – Johnson City EMS (WC/JC EMS) is seeking qualified applicants for the positions of Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) and Paramedic (EMT-P). C/JC EMS is a progressive Advance Life Support Service serving a combined urban and rural population of 125,546. WC/JC EMS provides excellence in pre-hospital care through a two-tiered response system utilizing first responder units from the EMS Rescue Division and our city Fire Department. Non-emergency needs of our community are handled through the convalescent division.
WC/JC EMS offers opportunities on 10, 12, and 24-hour shifts with openings on both primary ALS and Convalescent Ambulances. To view job description for AEMT click on AEMT Job Description, for the EMT-P click on Paramedic Job Description, and for EMT-R click on EMT-Rescue Job Description.
Interested applicants should complete the online application below and attach their resume and a copy of their Drivers license, CPR Card, and current medical license.
For further information call: 423-975-5500 or email email@example.com
At Washington County / Johnson City EMS we are always accepting resumes and applications for employment. Whether you are a brand new EMT or a seasoned Paramedic, if you maintain yourself at a high standard we may be the service for you. We are a progressive service with very strong protocols and have a commitment to excellence.
- Competitive Wages
- Annual Longevity Bonus After your 3rd Consecutive Year
- Non-Contributory Tennessee State Retirement Program
- Sick Time, Vacation Time, and Paid Personal Days
- Twelve Paid Holidays A Year
- Quality Health Insurance At Low Rates. Prescription Card. (EMS pays a percentage of the cost)
- Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Short Term Disability Insurance Provided by WC/JC EMS
- $35,000 Life Insurance Policy Provided by WC/JC EMS
- Other benefits discuss during interviews
About WC/JC EMS
- Average Total Call Volume Per Year: 30,000
- 9 Front Line ALS Ambulances
- 8 Rescue Trucks
- 3 ALS Convalescent Units
- 4 BLS Convalescent Units
- 1 Power Truck – 12 hour shifts (Day and Night)
- We service a Level 1 Trauma Center
- Mission: Lifeline Award Recipient 3 Years
- Rescue Teams: Search and Rescue, Swift Water Rescue, Dive Rescue and Recovery
Any questions you may have can be directed to 423-975-5504
INTERNAL JOB POSTING
None at this time.