Washington County – Johnson City EMS is currently hiring for the position of EMT, Advanced EMT, Paramedic, and Rescue Technicians.
Washington County – Johnson City EMS (WC/JC EMS) is seeking qualified applicants for the positions of Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) and Paramedic (EMT-P). C/JC EMS is a progressive Advance Life Support Service serving a combined urban and rural population of 125,546. WC/JC EMS provides excellence in pre-hospital care through a two-tiered response system utilizing first responder units from the EMS Rescue Division and our city Fire Department. Non-emergency needs of our community are handled through the convalescent division.
WC/JC EMS offers opportunities on 10, 12, and 24-hour shifts with openings on both primary ALS and Convalescent Ambulances. To view job description for AEMT click on AEMT Job Description, for the EMT-P click on Paramedic Job Description, and for EMT-R click on EMT-Rescue Job Description.
Interested applicants should complete the online applicant and attach their resume and a copy of their Drivers license, CPR Card, and current medical license.
Interested applicants can apply on line at: https://www.wcjcems.org/employment/
For further information call: 423-975-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Washington County / Johnson City EMS we are always accepting resumes and applications for employment. Whether you are a brand new EMT or a seasoned Paramedic, if you maintain yourself at a high standard we may be the service for you. We are a progressive service with very strong protocols and have a commitment to excellence.
- Competitive Wages
- Annual Longevity Bonus After your 3rd Consecutive Year
- Non-Contributory Tennessee State Retirement Program
- Sick Time, Vacation Time, and Paid Personal Days
- Twelve Paid Holidays A Year
- Quality Health Insurance At Low Rates. Prescription Card. (EMS pays a percentage of the cost)
- Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Short Term Disability Insurance Provided by WC/JC EMS
- $35,000 Life Insurance Policy Provided by WC/JC EMS
- Other benefits discuss during interviews
About WC/JC EMS
- Average Total Call Volume Per Year: 30,000
- 9 Front Line ALS Ambulances
- 8 Rescue Trucks
- 3 ALS Convalescent Units
- 4 BLS Convalescent Units
- 1 Power Truck – 12 hour shifts (Day and Night)
- We service a Level 1 Trauma Center
- Mission: Lifeline Award Recipient 3 Years
- Rescue Teams: Search and Rescue, Swift Water Rescue, Dive Rescue and Recovery
Any questions you may have can be directed to 423-975-5504
INTERNAL JOB POSTING
None at this time.